|English / Français|
20th Bienniel Conference
Theme: Cultures, Communities and Challenges: Perspectives on the History of Education
October 18-21, 2018, Crowne Plaza | Fredericton, New Brunswick
Call for Papers
Look for information October 2017.
- Please mark your calendars and begin planning for the Canadian History of Education Association’s Biennial Conference to be held in at the Crowne Plaza in Fredericton from October 18-21, 2018.
- Our conference theme, “Cultures, Communities and Challenges: Perspectives on the History of Education,” is deliberately broad and we look forward to hosting a wide range of students, educators, teacher educators, scholars, and community-based researchers interested in the history of education and history education from a variety of perspectives.
Look for the Call for Papers in October 2017 at ache-chea.ca
Conference Program Committee
- Catherine Gidney (History, St. Thomas University)
- Alan Sears (Faculty of Education, University of New Brunswick)
- Michael Dawson (History, St. Thomas University)
- Cindy Brown (The Gregg Centre, University of New Brunswick)
- Bonnie Huskins (History, St. Thomas University/University of New Brunswick)
- Marcea Ingersoll (School of Education, St. Thomas University)
- Samuel LeBlanc (Faculty of Education, University of New Brunswick)
- Shawn Brackett (History, University of Calgary)